maanantai 26. toukokuuta 2008

Sing-A-Long!




For once I want to be the car crash
Not always just the traffic jam
Hit me hard enough to wake me
And lead me wild to your dark roads
Headlights (show it all) before me
So beautiful so clear
(I will) reach out and take it
Cause I'm so tired of all this fear
My tongue is lost so I can't tell you
Please just see it in my eyes
I'll pull the thorns from our ripped bodies
And let the blood fall in my mouth


Jostain syystä päivän päänsisäinen biisi on tuo. Snow Patrolin Headlights on Dark Roads. Jäi ehkä päähän eilisen kotimaanmatkailun kotiinpaluuosion aikana. Ei ollut paras mahdollinen mieliala. Eikä kyllä ole nytkään, mutta ei nyt ehkä sentään ihan niin morbidi kuin Snow Patrol antaa ymmärtää.

Päästä ottaa silti.

Hilmalla on tänään synttärit. Emme taida juhlia. Onnea silti, vaikka söikin eteisen mattoon isohkon aukon eilisen aikana.

Ei kommentteja: